Sunday, April 01, 2007

GOOD NEWS FOR MANILA JOES!

I've been getting a lot of inquiries regarding my Sydney Stock from Manila people asking if they could order etc. The answer is yes, you can although it will cost you more due to the shipping costs.

BUT! I am going back to Manila and sending over a box in April. If you have any orders from the Sydney stocks, please email me at joegirls@gmail.com to reserve on or before April 20 at 1 pm Manila time. All orders after that I will not be able to accomodate!

The deal is, I will not charge you shipping, but you will be paying at Australian prices converted to peso. If this is ok with you, then order on!

I have more things I haven't posted up yet and will do so by Monday or Tuesday (April 2-3)

Oh one last thing, if you reserve something, I will need to ask you to deposit 50% of the payment to someone in manila, just to ensure me that you will purchase the item when it arrives. Cooliio?

Sydney multiply: peacejoe.multiply.com

Box leaves:
April 21,2007 from Sydney

Box Arrives
May 23, 2007 in Manila

I will be there roughly aorund the time the box comes maybe a few days later so when you order something, leave your number so I can get in touch with you asap.

Peace Manilenyas :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home