Thursday, December 21, 2006

BE A JOE THIS CHRISTMAS

As most of you might already know, my next door neighbor and friend, Chin Chin Guttierez, lost her home and all her belongings in a huge fire early yesterday morning. The second floor was on fire by the time I ran out of my house with my daughter and within 15 minutes the entire house was up in flames. They were so high, I'm sure you could see them from blocks away.

The entire house is gone and she and her mom and three helpers are left now with literally nothing but the clothes on their backs. Chin and her mom are at the hospital. We ask you to be a joe this Christmas and show some love to some people who really need it right now.

If you are inclined to, all donations of clothing and money and anything else you can spare can be dropped of at my house at 113 B. Gonzales street, Loyola Heights QC Please look for me, or Nita.

You can contact me (Erica) at 09278142678 or email us at joegirls@gmail.com

Merry Christmas Joes! Thank You in Advance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home